Chiesa di San Marcuola

The church of SS. Ermagora and Fortunato. The structure, built between 1728 and 1736, is the work of Massari who wanted to place the facade and the great doorway on the side of the canal, but this was not completed. The interior of the church is simply constructed with a single nave and eight altars, richly decorated with sculptures by Morlaiter. Well worth seeing is “The Last Supper”, by Tintoretto (1747).

Some available hotels near this place