Archivio di Stato

An ancient convent attached to the Church of the Frari.
Since 1815 the complex built in the Cloister of the Holy Trinity, and in the Cloister of St. Anthony, has been home to the precious manuscripts of the Venetian Republic and also to thousands of volumes which are a goldmine of information on the history of the Serenissima Republic.

no images were found

Some available hotels near this place